Anastrozole for sale
|Antreol-1 [Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills]|
Anabrez, Anastrozole, Arimidex, Arimixyl, Brutrax
|KNOLL||Anastrozole (Anti Estrogens)|
1mg 10 pills
|Add to cart|
|Anazole [Anastrozole 1mg 30 pills]|
Anastrozole, Arimidex, Arimixyl
|Alpha-Pharma Healthcare||Anastrozole (Anti Estrogens)|
1mg 30 pills
|Add to cart|
Buy Anastrozole online on the best steroid site. We accept credit cards.
Our steroid shop offers high quality Anastrozole for sale online. Generic Anastrozole Antreol-1 is top quality Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills (Anastrozole) from famous Anti Estrogens producer.
Our online pharmacy ships Anti Estrogens worldwide, we can deliver your order to you fast, safe and discreet no matter where you live: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Italia, Holland, South Africa, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Japan, New Zealand or other. We offer reshipping policy for missing, seized or damaged parcels.
We are working as steroid suppliers since March 2009 and have great experience in providing steroids for sale with maximum comfort for the buyer.
Our friendly staff is always ready to help, all the packages have a tracking code. We send notification emails for your order’s status change and you can always check current status via our special online service.
Anastrozole is widely known as Anastrozole, Arimixyl, Antreol-1, Arimidex, Brutrax, Anabrez
Other alternative names for Anastrozole Generic (Arimidex): Generic Anastrozole, Anastrozole, Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Anastrozole Generic 1mg 10 pills.
All of these are different brands of the same active substance – Anastrozole
Possible misspelling for Arimidex:
Amiridex, Amirdex, Aridex, Anastrazole, Arimedex
Anastrozole (Arimidex) usage in bodybuilding
Anastrozole has been tested for reducing estrogens, including estradiol, in men. Excess estradiol in men can cause benign prostatic hyperplasia, gynecomastia, and symptoms of hypogonadism. It can also contribute to increased risk of stroke, heart attack, chronic inflammation, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. Some athletes and body builders use anastrozole as part of their steroid cycle to reduce and prevent symptoms of excess estrogen-gynecomastia, emotional lability and water retention. Study data suggests dosages of 0.5mg to 1 mg a day reduce serum estradiol by approximately 50% in men, which differs in postmenopausal women.
What anastrozole is
Anastrozole is also called Arimidex. It is a type of hormone therapy called an aromatase inhibitor. Anastrozole treats advanced breast cancer in women who have had their menopause.
How anastrozole works
Anastrozole lowers the amount of oestrogen in the body. The female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone stimulate many breast cancers to grow. Lowering the level of oestrogen can stop or slow the growth of breast cancer cells.
Anastrozole blocks a process called aromatisation which changes sex hormones called androgens into oestrogen. This happens mainly in the fatty tissues, muscle and the skin and needs a particular enzyme called aromatase.
How you have anastrozole
You take anastrozole as a tablet, once a day. Try to take it at the same time each day. Swallow the tablet whole with a drink of water. You can take it before, with, or after food.
It is very important that you take tablets according to the instructions your doctor or pharmacist gives you. You should take the right dose, not more or less. It is a long term treatment and you usually need to take it for several years. Never stop taking a cancer drug without talking to your specialist first.
If you accidentally take more anastrozole than you should, let your doctor know straight away.
If you forget a dose, continue with the next dose as normal. Don’t take an extra dose to make up for the missed one.
Tests during treatment
You have blood tests before starting treatment and regularly during your treatment. The tests check your levels of blood cells and other substances in the blood. They also check how well your liver and kidneys are working.
About side effects
You might have a few side effects. They may be mild or more severe. A side effect may get better or worse through your course of treatment. Or more side effects may develop as the course goes on. This depends on
- How many times you’ve had the drug before
- Your general health
- The amount of the drug you have (the dose)
The side effects may be different if you are having anastrozole with other medicines.
Tell your doctor, nurse or pharmacist straight away if any of the side effects get severe.
Common side effects
More than 10 in every 100 people have one or more of these.
- Hot flushes and sweats
- Feeling sick is usually mild and can usually be controlled by anti sickness medicines
- Skin rashes – these are usually mild but let your doctor or nurse know if you have a rash
- Painful or stiff joints happen in more than 3 out of 10 women (30%)
- Swollen joints (arthritis)
- Feeling weak
- Loss of bone strength caused by a lack of oestrogen over a long period of time – the bones are more likely to break. You have a DEXA scan to check your bone density before you start treatment
- Mood changes happen in up to 2 in 10 women (20%)
- Tiredness or fatigue happens in up to 2 out of 10 women (20%)
- A lowered interest in sex (reduced libido) occurs in more than 1 out of 10 women (10%)
Occasional side effects
Between 1 and 10 in every 100 people have one or more of these.
- Bone pain – your nurse can give you painkillers
- Painful hands with a weakened grip and numbness and tingling – carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hair thinning may happen, but is usually mild
- Loss of appetite
- Raised cholesterol levels in the blood – this is usually only slightly raised and you will have regular blood tests to check it
- Feeling sleepy
- Being sick – you can have medicines to control this
- Liver changes that are very mild and unlikely to cause symptoms – they will usually go back to normal when treatment is finished, but you will have regular blood tests to check how well your liver is working
- Diarrhoea – drink plenty of fluids and tell your doctor or nurse if diarrhoea becomes severe or continues for more than 3 days
- Dryness of the vagina – you can get vaginal moisturisers (lubricants) from your nurse or from the pharmacist
- Vaginal bleeding – this mainly happens in the first few weeks of treatment. Tell your doctor or nurse if the bleeding continues
Rare side effects
Fewer than 1 in 100 people have these effects.
- Inflammation of the liver (hepatitis)
- Trigger finger – the finger or thumb is fixed in a bent position. Tel your doctor or nurse if you notice this
Important points to remember
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse about all your side effects so they can help you manage them. They can give you advice or reassure you. Your nurse will give you a contact number to ring if you have any questions or problems. If in doubt, call them.
Tell your doctor about any other medicines you are taking, including vitamins, herbal supplements and over the counter remedies. Some drugs can react together.
Pregnancy and contraception
This drug may harm a baby developing in the womb. It is important not to become pregnant or father a child while you are having treatment with this drug and for a few months afterwards. Talk to your doctor or nurse about effective contraception before starting treatment.
Don’t breastfeed during this treatment because the drug might come through in the breast milk.
Anastrozole tablets contain lactose (milk sugar). If you have an intolerance to lactose, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
Anabola Steroider Köpa Online: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Köpa Anabola Steroider i Sverige: Anastrozol 1 mg 10 piller, Kjøpe anabole steroider: Anastrozole 1 mg 10 piller, Anabolen Kopen: Anastrozol 1 mg 10 pillen, Buy Anabolic Steroids in Australia: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Buy Steroids in Ireland: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Steroids NZ: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Steroids SA: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Steroids UK: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Anabolika Kaufen: Anastrozol 1 mg 10 Pillen, Achat de stéroïde anabolisant: Anastrozole 1mg 10 comprimés, Acquista steroidi anabolizzanti on-line: Anastrozole 1 mg 10 compresse, Comprar esteroides anabólicos: Anastrozole 1 mg 10 pastillas, Esteroides Anabólizantes: Anastrozol 1mg 10 comprimidos, Køb anabolske steroider i Danmark Online: Anastrozol 1 mg 10 piller, Anaboolsed steroidid: 1 mg anastrosool 10 pillid, Anaboliset Steroidit: Anastrotsoli 1 mg 10 pillereitä, Steroids For Sale in Canada Online: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills, Steroids Online: Anastrozole 1mg 10 pills